Wednesday, December 3, 2014

How far are you willing to trust in God...?

Jeremiah 39:18 NKJV

For I will surely deliver you, and you shall not fall by the sword; but your life shall be as a prize to you, because you have put your trust in Me,” says the Lord .’ ”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #337. Do you know that when you wholly trust God, He will deliver you out of every situation that you are facing? Let's pray. Father, in You we trust and we put all our hope in You our living God. For we know that those who trust in You will never be put to shame. We thank You for that assurance. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, I wondered what would God speak to me today, and He spoke from this verse. I was wondering again, why from this verse? Am I not trusting the Lord?  That was the question that popped out of my mind. This morning I woke up and my body was shivering and was hot. As I read this verse, it strengthened my spirit to continue to trust in God! And as I was driving to my work place, I will normally listen to a morning devotion on the radio a Christian program every morning, and there they again played a song about trusting in God no matter what situation we go through. I believe that the Lord is trying to tell me hang on there and continue to trust in Me. Folk, what are you going through today? Let go and let God.

How far are you willing to go in trusting God? Is there anything too hard for Him to do? Are you in a situation where it seems that it's hard for you to trust in God? Be courageous friends,  God is able to deliver you! Never be given to the lies of the devil,  but hold on to the Living and Powerful Word of God. The reason we doubt is because we aren't rooted in the truth of God's word. The word of God gives life, the presence of God gives power!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: