Saturday, December 6, 2014

My sheep knows My voice...!

Jeremiah 50:6-7 NKJV

“My people have been lost sheep. Their shepherds have led them astray; They have turned them away on  the mountains. They have gone from mountain to hill; They have forgotten their resting place. All who found them have devoured them; And their adversaries said, ‘We have not offended, Because they have sinned against the Lord , the habitation of justice, The Lord , the hope of their fathers.’

******
† Shalom †......! Day #340. Do you know that the Lord said that "My sheep knows My voice?" Let's pray. Father, we are like the sheep gone astray  from Your word, bring us back to You. Let us be sensitive to Your voice. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Jesus said, "My sheep knows My voice..." what do you think it means? As I was meditating on this particular verse, I asked the Lord why You say this and what it supposed to mean? After that I received a revelation of this Word as the Holy Spirit began to show me, then later I post a questionnaire in the Facebook and asking them what could this verse means. Many replied regarding our faith to God,  many replied or hearing God's voice and not the devil's voice. Now allow me to share what I have received.

Many say we know God but we aren't willing to allow God to lead us. We say that "we are servants of God, we are ministers of God" but are listening to His voice and allowing Him to work in our life? No! We pray "oh Lord please speak to me and bla bla bla..but when God give an answer out of our expectations, out of our comfortable zone, we then tend not to listen to His voice. We aren't taking heed to His voice. Now allow me to explain about sheep. Sheep is the most stupidest and forgetful animal unlike goats and cows. Goats and cows thwy know when to eat and what to do. When they see the shepherd is coming, they will automatically get up and get ready to move whereas sheep is the most laziest animal where you have to kick it a few times then it will get up and walk, and when it fall, you got to kick it again.

To take care of sheeps is really a hard job. That's the reason God liken us to sheeps and not goats or cows. My sheep kniws My voice means, He want us to be like the stupid sheep and give ourselves totally to Gid and allowing Him to control our lives and leading us. Why God chose sheeps and not cows or goats...?  Because cows and goats are so clever and that's the reason God uses sheep to shame the world's wisdom. This verse has a profound and deep meaning...

I Corinthians 1:18-19, 21, 23-25 NKJV

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.” For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: