Saturday, December 20, 2014

Knowing God....!

Ezekiel 34:30-31 NKJV

Thus they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are  My people,” says the Lord God .’ “You are My flock, the flock of My pasture; you are men, and I am your God,” says the Lord God .

******
† Shalom †......! Day #354. Do you know that what really matters is how much we know God than making Him known to others? Let's Pray. Father,  we come before You today and Lord we say today we want to know You more and deeper. Take us into a deeper relationship with You Lord so that we will know You and make You known to others. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Many of us are driven woth a desire to make Jesus known to all. We try many ways to tell the world about Jesus,  but how well do we know Jesus? Most of pthe time we don't know more about God and that's the reason we are so childish like Christian. People who don't spend time to know God, are those who aren't having a healthy relationship with God, or shall I say, there's no any relationship at all. With a little knowledge about God, They think they know God from A to Z. Now, that's a lie of the devil which has blinded us from the truth of God's word.

It is important for you to experience God first so that you have prove to share to people about who God is and what He has done for you. Knowing God is growing in God. Growing in the knowledge of God daily. Dear fellow readers, I don't know where are you in your relationship with God, but one thing I can tell you,  when continue to dwell in Him (for apart of Him we can do nothing) you will continue to experience growth spiritually and you will be a matured believer where you can digest solid spiritual food. We stop growing when we die and return to our Creator God, till then have a learning heart so that you will be able to excel and progress in tge Kingdom of God.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: