Thursday, December 11, 2014

One heart, new spirit...!

Ezekiel 11:19-21 NKJV

Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God. But as  for  those whose hearts follow the desire for their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their deeds on their own heads,” says the Lord God .

******
† Shalom †......! Day #345. Do you know that when God restores you, He will give you a new heart and a new Spirit? Let's pray.  Father, create in us a new heart and put a new spirit within us so that we may live as sons and daughters of God and that we would flee from committing sins. In Jesus name we ask and pray,  amen!

Friends,  one thing for sure that you will receive from God is a new heart and a new spirit when we turn back from our wickedness to God. Why God gives us a new heart and spirit? Because everything begins from our heart - love, devotion, faithfulness,  life. Spirit enables us to walk rightly before God, to live accordingly,  to know the will of God, to have a communication with the Lord. We can't come before God and continue to serve Him if we are still living in sin. That's the reason God had to literally crush our hearts and spirit 9nce again before He creates a new you.

Those who are stubborn and do not waht to take heed to His voice and guidance, God says that "I will recompense their deeds on their own heads.” it is serious folks. He has great plans for us, but if we still want to hold on to our own ways of stubbornness,  we will never prosper in what ever the Lord has for us and when the time comes stop questioning God "why I did not this and that." Repent and be restored friends for GOD is looking for willing hearts.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: