Monday, August 12, 2013

A sweet aroma through His discipline...!

Ezekiel 20:37-38, 41 NKJV

“I will make you pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant; I will purge the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against Me; I will bring them out of the country where they dwell, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Lord . I will accept you as a sweet aroma when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you have been scattered; and I will be hallowed in you before the Gentiles.

******
Shalom!  Day #224. Do you know that God disciplines those who He love because He wants the best out from them to be used in His plans and purposes for their lives? Let's pray. Father, we pray today that You would discipline us according to Your ways. Purge all the sins in us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Bible says, God disciplines those who He loves. Why He has to do that? Because He wants the best from us. It's a hard process,  oh yes it is. The discipline process of God is simple. He will take us, cleans us, sanctify us, teach us and purge every rebellious spirit in us so that we will come into submission to God. God will bring us out the country we dwell, meaning to say He will bring us out from the darkness we are, into His marvelous light. A heart that's willing to be disciplined will see the greater works of God in them and through them. People who aren't broken before Him will never be able to go far in the ministry.

The disciplinary process of God is an ongoing process. A person does not gets disciplined in one day, it may be a lifelong journey. God is making us into a sweet aroma. A pleasant aroma to Him. He will be hallowed in us before the unbelievers. Are we willing to allow God to discipline us? It is for our good.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: