Friday, August 16, 2013

The pirated Christians....!

Ezekiel 33:31-32 NKJV

So they come to you as people do, they sit before you as My people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them; for with their mouth they show much love, but  their hearts pursue their own gain. Indeed you are to them as a very lovely song of one who has a pleasant voice and can play well on an instrument; for they hear your words, but they do not do them.

******
Shalom! Day #228. Do you know that God is looking for doers of His word and not just mere listeners? Let's pray. Father, give us an ear that's quick to listen and a heart that's quick to obey and do you commandments. Help us not to seek our own gain, but to build up one another with love. Thank You , Jesus. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Folks, let us not lie to one another as well as to ourselves. By just telling people good things about them, showing some fake love is not going to do anything good for us. I had a conversation with God, I told Him, "Father,  people are talking behind of me, what shall I do?" Then I heard Him saying, WHERE ARE THEY TALKING FROM? I said from behind. And He asked me again, WHERE ARE YOU NOW? I said at the front. Then that moment I realize people will never stop criticizing us. The moment they stop criticizing us it means we have stopped growing. I'm at the from of them, and they are left behind,  because they talk behind of me. Humans are alike as I said, by word the praise you, by deeds they destroy you. The bible said LOVE THY NEIGHBOURS AS YOURSELF. We listen this word, but we seldom practice it. We are number one in tearing down people, but to love them,  I don't know...

Why people are N.A.T.O members? Because there isn't a deep stirring in their hearts when they receive the word. There is no passion to work the word out. When you work the word, then you will see the word work your life. Many stony grounds. A good example,  the parable of the sower. Even in the book of James,  it is written about being a doer of the word. Not merely listening but doing it as well. Not just talking,  but to walk the talk as well. We have such "pirated" Christians in the market now. Selling so hot than a pirated audio cd or dvd movie. Pirated Christians are those who are sunday seat warmers. Go to church on Sunday's, listens to the message,  warm the seats and go back home the with the same condition they came. Pirated Christians,  they listen but they don't do. They talk big, but they dare not walk. No matter how good you preach, even if you preach till fire comes out from your mouth, people are still people, they listen by one ear and goes out at the other ear. This is speaking about their hearts attitude. The only thing that can disciple our heart is our attitude. Our attitude determines our altitude. This pirated Christians, their hearts possess a stubborn attitude. An attitude that's not will to accept a change, or do something in order for a change or even don't bothered to be changed. Stubbornness,  then comes disobedience then rebellious spirit.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: