Friday, August 30, 2013

To know Him and to make Him known.... are you?

Daniel 11:32 NKJV

Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great  exploits.

******
Shalom! Day #242. Do you know that if you really know who is the God that you serve and trust in, you will not be shaken by thunderstorm or when tsunami attacks, but you will attempt greater things for God! Let's pray.  Father, we want to know You more today. Give us a revelation of who you are in our lives today. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Those who know their God, will do greater exploits. The question is simple, DO YOU KNOW YOUR GOD? It takes more than a worship, adoration, respect and every weekend services. It's about your intimacy with Him. For us to know Him is actually about having an intimate relationship with Him. We profess to know our God but by our actions we deny Him. The bible says that the Lord knew us even before we were formed in our mother's womb. God took time to know each of us. Are we taking time to know Him? Those who really take time to know their God,  will never ever falter when tsunami hits them, when thunderstorms comes, when things are happening not as planned. They are the people who will do great and mighty things even when their situations and conditions are not in favor with them. Why? Because they know who is the God that they serve and believe in.

They shall be strong and carry out great exploits. You know, whenever God tells me to do something,  I will take time to fast and pray and during the fasting and praying period, the devil will try his very most dirtiest trick ever to hinder me from doing what God wants me to do. At one time, I was planning for my youth revival meeting, 2 days before the revival meeting I met in an accident and my car was dented. Yet, in all that, I still believed there is something great and extraordinary is installed for the youth revival meeting. Romans 8:28 say ALL THINGS WORKS FOR GOOD.... I believe in that! How come? Because I know my God! At one point, Jesus asked Peter,  "what does people say about Me?" Peter replied, "You are the Messiah." How does Peter knows this? I believe that the Holy Spirit opened up his spiritual eyes to see who Jesus actually is! How it happened? Again it's about how intimate we are with our Creator. Are we intimate enough to know the God we believe in?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: