Wednesday, August 14, 2013

His Perfection in my imperfections...!

Ezekiel 28:15, 17-18 NKJV

You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you. “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, That they might gaze at you. “You defiled your sanctuaries By the multitude of your iniquities, By the iniquity of your trading; Therefore I brought fire from your midst; It devoured you, And I turned you to ashes upon the earth In the sight of all who saw you.

******
Shalom! Day #226. Do you know that God created us in perfection but sin came in and destroys it? Let's pray. Father, forgive us for we have fallen into the traps of the devil until Your perfection were replaced by the devils imperfections in our lives. It is Your grace that's captured us and have brought us back to You once again. Thank You Father.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

What made us to lose the perfection of God in our lives? It's our iniquities. Our sins robs us of God's presence, perfection, blessings, healing, and etc. We think we are "ok" and that we don't need anyone's interference in our lives. We lean on our "beauty", be it our strength, wisdom, knowledge, our stupidity,  stubbornness, impatience and disobedience.  For the sake of getting a good name, a splendor we tend to corrupt God given wisdom. Well, you can't mix God's wisdom with the worlds wisdom. When you mixed it, it will always be in contradiction with one another. The wisdom of God says do it His ways with patience,  the worlds wisdom says do it this way much faster and no hassles. We sin, we disobey God. Disobedience and impatience is found in every believer. A good example in the bible,  Saul, he disobeyed Samuels commands.

By this we defiled the sanctuary of God, our body. When we allow unclean spirits into our body, it will eventually defile the sanctuary of God, our body the temple of the Holy Spirit. I say this not because I am too holy but it's every believers battle to not to give in to the the devil's tactics. Every men has their own battle to be fought daily, I'm struggling in some areas of my life, you may too struggle,  it may be same or different,  we cannot falter now, we must fight it!  Again, it is by His grace that we are captured into His love. Because of His grace, God gave us His grace period to repent and return, not repent and repeat! Again, I say this not because I am too holy, I have my flaws as well, let's encourage one another and walk in His grace together.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: