Saturday, August 10, 2013

I shine is because of a glimpse of His glory...!

Ezekiel 16:9, 14-15 NKJV

“Then I washed you in water; yes, I thoroughly washed off your blood, and I anointed you with oil. Your fame went out among the nations because of your beauty, for it was perfect through My splendor which I had bestowed on you,” says the Lord God . “But you trusted in your own beauty, played the harlot because of your fame, and poured out your harlotry on everyone passing by who would  have it.

******
Shalom!  Day #222. Do you know that name and fame comes because we shine in the splendor of God? Let's pray.  Father, we acknowledge that whatever we have now a good name and fame, it's from You and not of our own. It is You who cause us to shine and make our name known. In Jesus name we ask and pray,  amen!

While we are covered with our sins, the Lord hand picked us and washed us , sanctified us and anointed us with oil to stand before Him and to serve Him. There are certain talents and gifts which God gave everyone so that they can use it to glorify Him and to serve Him. We should realize one thing that, it is not through the skills, talents or gifts we have which make us to be well known, but we shine because of His splendor,  His glory. Not by our might, not by our power but by His Spirit, we are able.  This has been the sole purpose of my Band, TFGB. Why Faceless? Because we are here not to seek our own glory but to bring glory to Him. Because we know, the moment we pride on our success and takes the credit for ourselves, thats the beginning of our downfall.

But you trusted on your own beauty..... Many Christian artist which I have came across,  they fall because when they take credit for what they have achieved and let God to be out of the picture. They made it through His help, but when comes to appreciation,  the leave God out and thy bgan to take all the glory and credits to themselves. Do not forget from where God hand picked us and what a perfect transformation He brought into our lives. The reason I shine today, is because a glimpse of His glory in my life, not on my own strength and power but by HIS SPIRIT and His GLORY! So are we stealing His glory today?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: