Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I am watchman...!

Ezekiel 3:10, 17 NKJV

Moreover He said to me: “Son of man, receive into your heart all My words that I speak to you, and hear with your ears. “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me:

******
Shalom! Day #218. Do you know that God has appointed you to be the watchman for this generation? Let's pray. Father, we thank You for appointing us as well as entrusting us to be the watchman for this generation. Help us to be to a bridge to this generation, to be Your salt and light to this generation.  In Jesus name we ask and pray,  amen!

In order for healing and restoration to take place, first,  the word of God must be implanted into the hearts of this generation! Secondly, listen with our ears what the Lord is speaking to us. Thirdly, do what He says! We must have this openness of heart so that when God speaks, we are quick to listen and receive and do. There must be a direct implantation of His word into our hearts. And as His words is in our hearts,  we must allow the implementation of His word in our daily walk with Him. Every believers who allow the work of God in their lives through the Word of God will eventually discover their calling, the plans and purposes of God and the will of God for their lives.

Therefore the Lord says, I have made you a watchman for this generation! A watchman never sleeps. He watches overnight. Like a security guard, he stands on guard for the place or house, or wherever he has been placed with an alert mind. Therefore God is appointing us to be His watchman for this generation. To stand on guard with an alerted mind, being watchful in prayer. Praying against the principalities and the power of darkness. To stand on guard to warn this generation and to turn them back to God. So my question is simple. Are we willing to turn back to God first and allow Him to use us to be His honorable watchmen for this generation? The answer lies beneath you heart...!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: