Saturday, August 31, 2013

My people perish because lack of vision...!

Hosea 4:6 NKJV

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

*****
Shalom! Day #243. Do you know that when we live without a purpose and vision, we are actually living a wasted life? Let's pray.  Father, give us a vision and a passion to live this life according to Your will and purposes. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

There is another version of this verse which says, "My people perish because lack of vision." Have you found the reason of your living, the purpose of your life? The bible also said, if you lack of vision,  ask from the Lord. People without vision has no passion to live. All they want is just to somehow go through each day of their lives without a purpose to live for it. There is an old song, "Que Sarah Sarah,  whatever will be, wil be." In this song she doesn't know what her future holds for her. But we as a believers of Christ Jesus, we know for sure that we have a bright and hope filled future in Jesus. My people perish because lack of vision. During my growing up days, end of every year we used to make the new years resolution and will try our utmost to stick the plan till we achieve the resolution. Now that's a vision or a purpose driven living for the coming year. What about our Christian living as believers?

Guided by vision. Driven by passion. With a mission for this generation! That's my motto! As for me, every end of the 6th month I'll take time to fast and pray for what to do in the first half of the year, and same for the second half of the year. And I will go on with what God has given to me. We must have a vision. That vision give us a purpose for living. That purpose give us a passion to run the race to accomplish the vision. So, what about you? Have you gotten a vision for your life, family, work, ministry?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: