Sunday, September 1, 2013

Let us return to the Lord...!

Hosea 6:1-3 NKJV

Come, and let us return to the Lord ; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight. Let us know, Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord . His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, Like the latter and former rain to the earth.

******
Shalom! Day #244. Do you know that when we repent and return to the Lord wholeheartedly, though we was torn yet He would heal us and bind us up? Let's pray. Father, forgive us for our sins. We acknowledged that we have sinned against You, please forgive us and come and heal us today from every torns and brokenness. Let our sins be washed away, Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

This is a call for us. A call to repent and return to the Lord, for great is His grace and mercy towards us. Even the Lord torn you into pieces, He will never let you be torn forever but He will heal you if you want to be made whole again. Personal repentence follows with personal revival. Revival only happens when we repent and return wholeheartedly to God. Personally, for me, revival happens in my life when I repent. As I've said before, I'm not a righteous person. The reason I am able to stand, share, worship,  lead- it's not because of I'm righteous, no i never was a righteous man, yet because of His grace and mercy I am what I am today.

Why return to Him? Well so that we may live in His sight. As we live in Him, that we may pursue with all purpose to seek and understand the knowledge of God in our lives. So let us repent and return to God wholeheartedly because His grace and mercy endures forever. 

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: