Tuesday, September 3, 2013

All for love...!

Hosea 11:4 NKJV

I drew them with gentle cords, With bands of love, And I was to them as those who take the yoke from their neck. I stooped and fed them.

******
Shalom! Day #246. Do you know that the love of God towards us is unexplainable because there is no any word that's suitable to describe His love for us, for the world. Let's pray. Father, we want to thank You for Your great love where You didn't hesitate to sacrifice Your only begotten Son simply to save us from our sins. We thank You and bless Your name Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

It was for love, oh yes it is... It was for love that my Savior gave up His life on behalf of us. And to bring restoration and healing to humankind. All for love the Savior prayed,  Abba, Father come have Your way. If it wasn't for love, I don't think so that God would be interested in giving everyone a second chance to repent, return and be reconciled with God. He drew us with gentleness.  When you draw near, He will draw near to you. He doesn't force His way to us, but with gentleness He comes to us with full of love in His heart towards us.

The bible says is Matthew 11:28, 29 come to Me all you who are heavy laden...take My yoke upon and learn from Me... Here in this verse Jesus is saying, He took of the yoke from us. What yoke? The yoke of slavery. It was for freedom that Christ has set us free, no longer to be subject to the yoke of slavery. Let me paraphrase what He said. Well, if you are being entangled by the yoke of slavery,  come to Me and I will you rest, free you from the yoke of slavery from your neck and take upon My yoke which is the yoke of freedom, victory, love, hope, power and authority upon you. This is the paraphrased version. Well if you understand what John 3:16 says, then this whole verse and devotion for today can be summed up into John 3:16.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: