Friday, September 20, 2013

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord...!

Habakkuk 3:18-19 NKJV

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord , I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills...

******
Shalom! Day #263. Do you know that your source of joy and strength is from God? Let'spray. Father, we want to rejoice in You for You are our joy and strength and the source of our salvation. Be it in the valley or as high and the hills, we will rejoice in the Lord forever for the great and mighty things which you have done. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Yet I will rejoice in the Lord. What is the reason we are rejoicing in the Lord today? Onething we as a Christian must know is from where our source of help comes from. The world does not give us the amount of excitement, joy and thrills as how our God has given to us. There is always a reason to rejoice. My reason to rejoice in the Lord today is the salvation that He has given to me. The bible mentions that THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH. Are you weak? Are you sad? Brokenhearted? Disappointed? You have fallen and no strength to rise again,  well the secret here is the joy of the Lord. You got to draw the joy from the Lord to give you strength to be alive and lively again.

He makes our feet like deer feet. Think of how graceful deer are. Can you imagine them running and jumping in their swiftness. Even so as they climb higher and higher. Not one foot slips. They are naturals at it. God is training us through these rough times to continue the journey with swiftness and gracefulness even in the tough spots. He is our strength and will get us through. Not by escape alone, though sometimes that happens, but by training us to go through it. What a wonderful thing God does.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: