Saturday, September 21, 2013

Call for repentance...!

Zephaniah 2:3 NKJV

Seek the Lord , all you meek of the earth, Who have upheld His justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be hidden In the day of the Lord ’s anger.

******
Shalom! Day #264. Do you know that many of unbelievers and believers say WHY SHOULD I REPENT,  FOR I HAVE NOT SIN? Let's pray.  Father, we come before You in repentance today. Forgive us as we seek Your righteousness and Your kingdom. In humbleness we come, we bow before You with an open heart to receive healing and to be restored. In Jesus name we ask and pray,  amen!

Matthew 6:33 all know this verse. Today,  I'm gonna share about call to repentance. We always have heard people saying this especially amongst the unbelievers WHY SHOULD I REPENT, I HAVEN'T SIN. The Lord says humble yourself and come before Me and I will heal and restore you. But then, humbleness is not found in our hearts nowadays. We tend to be prideful before God. Seek Him with all humility,  in humbleness of our hearts before Him. Seek the Lord while there is time you. Don't wait till you are at your death bed then you want to repent and begin to seek the Lord.

That you will be hidden in the day of the Lord's anger. A humble heart always has a place in His heart. King David, he was the worst of all men of God in the bible, yet he has a place in God's heart. Why? Because though he sinned many times, yet he humbly come before God in repentance. Seek the Lord with all your heart. Come, and receive your healing. Let His kingdom and His righteousness be established in our hearts.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen...