Monday, September 16, 2013

Look to the Lord...!

Micah 7:7-8 NKJV

Therefore I will look to the Lord ; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; When I fall, I will arise; When I sit in darkness, The Lord  will  be a light to me.

******
Shalom! Day #259. Do you know that you have a choice, a choice to either rise up when you fall or remain fallen? Let's pray. Father, give us the will power and enable us to rise up and soar like the eagle,  when we fall. Even when I walk through the valley of darkness,  You are my light and I shall not fear.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

You know, to whom you look to in the times of trials and testing, in the times of facing problems is really important. Because there is hope in whom you believe in. Cause you know that he or she is able to help you. But putting our confidence and trust in human,  it always ends in disappointment. When you look to the Lord and call upon His name, you are sure and confident of the help from Him. In this verse, the writer is extremely confident of the help from God.  He said "Therefore I will look to the Lord ; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me." It shows how confident he is. He knows where is the source of his help is. He knows than when he calls upon the name of the Lord,  God will hear and save him.

If you have time, please read psalms 23, it's interrelated with this verse. In the midst raging sea and stormy weather,  be still and know that He is God.  When you fall into hee raging sea and stormy weather, rise up and stand strong. Enemy always takes advantage of us when we fall, but then even when you have fallen and your confidence and faith is strong, the enemy will not be albe to step on your head because you firmly holding on to the Lord! Even you walk in the thick darkness,  the Lord shall be your light!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: