Saturday, September 14, 2013

Jesus be the centre...!

Micah 5:4 NKJV

And He shall stand and feed His  flock In the strength of the Lord , In the majesty of the name of the Lord His God; And they shall abide, For now He shall be great To the ends of the earth;

******
Shalom! Day #257. Do you know that it is the Lord that strengthens us, make us to stand and to serve His flocks boldly,  courageously, confidently and fervently? Let's pray. Father, we acknowledge that You are the source of our life for living, serving and moving. Lord, as we serve you, give us our daily supply as we continue to serve You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Let me ask you one thing. Who called you into the ministry? Was it your pastor? Or a prophet? Or your parents ask you to serve? Or your friends may be? Well the bible clearly says that YOU DID NOT CHOOSE ME, BUT I CHOOSE YOU. You have been called by the Lord and not your families, pastors, prophets or your friends. The one mistake we often do is to serve Him with our own strength, wisdom and abilities. The Lord our God is the source of the ministry we do. Jesus is the centre of our everything.  Without Him we are nothing.

You don't have to be worried of how to serve Him, or how to do this and that. He that called you is faithful and is able to do anything! So as we continue to serve Him, let us serve Him faithfully. Let us jut rely upon Him alone. No I am not cracking up some stories here. But true story. Jesus is he only source I have, and there will never be one like Him. So I put my trust in Him and never doubt Him. His help is on time, never late. So yeah let's focused on Him and serve Him!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: