Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ask the Lord for rain...!

Zechariah 10:1, 5-6 NKJV

Ask the Lord for rain In the time of the latter rain. The Lord will make flashing clouds; He will give them showers of rain, Grass in the field for everyone. They shall be like mighty men, Who tread down their  enemies In the mire of the streets in the battle. They shall fight because the Lord is with them, And the riders on horses shall be put to shame. “I will strengthen the house of Judah, And I will save the house of Joseph. I will bring them back, Because I have mercy on them. They shall be as though I had not cast them aside; For I am the Lord their God, And I will hear them.

******
Shalom! Day #271. Do you know that each one of us needs a time of refreshing and refilling? Let's pray. Father, as we come before You today, refill and refresh us eith You Spirit today. Come and rain down on us as we stand in Your presence today. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

There is a need for everyone to be refilled and refreshed in His presence.  The psalmist said that we are like the flowers in the field here today and gone tomorrow. For us to continue to be fresh and green, we must allow God to rain down on us a new. A fresh touch. A fresh encounter. Refilling of His presence. Refilling of His Spirit. We are the grass of the field, and we rely upon God to shower His rain on us. Now is the season of the outpouring of His latter rain,  His glory and His Spirit. Therefore ask the Lord to rain down on us a new anointing. Great is the glory of the latter rain. Great is the outpouring of His Spirit than before. 

Great and mighty works to be done in this season, this generation. Each one of you, who are called by God shall be like the mighty men who tread down their enemies in every battle! They shall fight because the Lord is with them! Wow! Your soul must hunger after the Lord. As we hunger and thirst after His Spirit,  His presence, then you shall be filled and refreshed extraordinarily. Being empowered to do great and mighty works!

Below is a song by Planetshakers. When I read this portion of this scripture, this song came to my mind.

Title Rain down (2003).

I am falling to my knees
I need You Lord to breathe in me
My prayer is still the same
My heart is calling out Your name

Sweet anointing fill this place
I am found in Your embrace

Rain down on me
Rain down on me
Here in Your presence I am free
Pour down like rain
Come and touch me again
Lord let Your presence fall on me

I'm longing just to see
Your power and Your majesty

Sweet anointing fill this place
I am found in Your embrace

Sweet anointing
Wash me over
Sweet anointing
Wash me over.

Let this song be our prayer today.

No comments: