Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Be utterly astounded...!

Habakkuk 1:5 NKJV

“Look among the nations and watch— Be utterly astounded! For I  will work a work in your days Which you would not believe, though it were told you.

******
Shalom! Day #261. Do you know that there is still unbelief and doubt in our hearts? Let's pray. Father, we come to you today seeking for your forgiveness. Forgive us for our unbelief and doubt. We choose to believe in You and Your works. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen.

I'm sure everyone of us knows the story of Thomas, the disciple of Jesus Christ. Oh unbelieving Thomas. When every other disciples said that they have seen the Lord,  Thomas choose not to believe. He said, "unless I see the nail pierced hands and touch it, then I will believe." Many of us are in that same condition. In this verse,  God is saying the He will work a work in our days whih we would noy believe, though it has been spoken to us. Many wants to see, then believe. Apostle Paul says "I believe therefore I speak." He believe therefore He spoke into existence the things which are not seen yet. Be utterly astounded!

We who knows the truth of His word sometimes become astounded at His works. Mesmerized at His awesomeness! All those unthinkable, unimaginable works of God will be demonstrated in this generation. Be ready, be prepared to witness His awesomeness! What do you want to see happen in our generation,  speak it out. Declare it according to His will and see it taking place!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: