Friday, September 13, 2013

Walk in His name...!

Micah 4:5 NKJV

For all people walk each in the name of his god, But we will walk in the name of the Lord our God Forever and ever.

******
Shalom!  Day #256. Do you know that many of us are entangled with the worldly "gods", be it your celebrities idol, pop artists, your fleshy desires, your man made "gods"? Let's pray. Father forgive us for walking in the name and parading false "gods", idols and so on. Help us today to see that it is only You the true living God and there is none besides You. In Jesus name we ask and pray,  amen!

One day I was listening to the radio, a very well known radio channel in Malaysia. And during one of their shows, a prank call slot, there was this two girls, the deejays prank them. They supposed to get a ticket to a very well known boy band concert, but then when the deejay told them that both of you may not be able to go because disqualified and so on, this two girls begin to cry. I was listening to the program and I was like what in the world does this girls thinks? Just because they got pranked by the deejays, they are crying for their self made god, the boy band! At that moment I felt that, no I'm not judging,  but it's simply I don't think so they would even cry for their parents!

What are we parading today? In whose name are we walking for and walking in today? Are portraying Christ or are we portraying the celebrities? Live your life right. Walk for God, walk in God!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: