Friday, August 2, 2013

I'm a weapon of mass destruction...!

Jeremiah 51:20 NKJV

“You  are My battle-ax and weapons of war: For with you I will break the nation in pieces; With you I will destroy kingdoms;

******
Shalom! Day #214. Do you know that God battles for us and that He uses you as His weapons? Let's pray. Father, thank You for using us as Your weapons. Lord, as we yield ourselves to You, we pray that You'll use us, sharpen us according to You will and purposes. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Wow, this is the first time I come across this word. It's like God is saying to me "hey son, you are My weapon.  I battle for you,  through you. I use you as my weapon in the battle." All this while I was thinking that He uses us to preach, win souls, pray for the sick and so on, but hey HE USES US AS HIS WEAPONS IN BATTLES. How God uses us as His weapons? We He uses us according to how He wants. We pray God use me, and true enough God uses us. Greatest weapon we have is prayer and faith as our shield. Your prayer bears much weight. It is  weapon of mass destruction.  Therefore, God uses us as we pray. You are a weapon in God's hand to "root out and to pull down, To destroy and to throw down, To build and to plant."

God wants to use you,  but are you willing to do so? Being His vessels. And God says, "with you I will destroy kingdoms. " with you.... God works through you. So if you're willing to say here I am, use me... God will take you and make you into His finest weapon and use you to plunder hell and populate heaven!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: