Sunday, August 11, 2013

Turn and live...!

Ezekiel 18:31-32 NKJV

Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God . “Therefore turn and live!”

******
Shalom! Day #223. Do you know that God initial plan is to save mankind from eternal death and to give them eternal life through Christ Jesus? Let's pray. Father, Your word says that You have given to us Your only Son as the ransom for our sins. He paid the price for our sins. Father, we want to turn back to You and live. Forgive us for our countless sins towards You. We repent and we return to You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The grace of God is not a license for us to sin. God with all His grace and mercy gave us the grace period so that we would turn back to Him from all of our transgression,  our sins. Personally,  I need this new heart and new spirit in me. I repent of what I have done and receive His grace. We need to allow the Holy Spirit of God to search our hearts daily, to uncover everything that's hidden in us that would bring us to repentance.  And receive the abundance of life, a new heart, a new spirit. Revival happens from a heart that wants to be touched,  transformed and revived.  It starts from one person first then it spreads to the nations. We must have the revelation of the Cross in our daily walk with God. Allow the work of the cross to be alive in our life.

A new heart,  a new spirit is what I, you, we, this generation needs! The initial plan of God was not to destroy humankind but to save them. Why God wiped out humankind during Noahs time is because they despises the warnings of God, they rebelled against God, they disobeyed God and they were swimming on the oceans of sin. Thus says the Lord, for I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies." Therefore now, NOW TURN TO GOD AND RECEIVE LIFE! It's starts from me and you. Are we willing to repent and return to God? Think about it and make a right decision.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: