Wednesday, August 7, 2013

One Mighty Generation...!

Ezekiel 11:19-20 NKJV

Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

******
Shalom!  Day #219. Do you know that God removes the stony heart and gives a new heart, made of flesh and His Spirit? Let's pray. Father, we pray give us clean hands, give us pure heart and let us not lift our souls to another. Let this be a  generation who seeks Your face, who sets the pace, and runs the race. Come and heal this generation,  Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

One heart. One New spirit. One generation.  One God. Again,  it's a call for this generation to turn to God. Thus says the Lord,  I WILL GIVE THEM ONE HEART AND I WILL PUT A NEW SPIRIT. Revival begins from one person and it spreads to whole generation. A repented heart will not just receive grace and favor but a new heart and spirit from God. A spirit that would do great and mighty things for God. One Mighty Generation!

The best thing a generation can have is being HIS PEOPLE and He as their God! People are saying that we are the end times generation. A generation that's being prepared for the second coming of the Lord. Are we really ready for what is ahead of us? Let us walk in His statutes.  Do what He has commanded. And live our lives according to His plans and purposes. One mighty generation for God!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: