Thursday, January 30, 2014

Abundance of His grace...!

I Timothy 1:12-16 NKJV

And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

******
Shalom! Day #30. Do you know that our lives must be an example to those who going to believe in Jesus and to those who are believing in Him? Let's pray.  Father, let our lives be an example to others in a good way that would build their faith in You. Let us not be a hindrance, but be the one who will love others like You do, care for others like You do, to be an example like Jesus. Use us Lord.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Indeed I count it as a privilege to serve God. I am unworthy to serve Him but I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has called me, chosen me and has enabled me , because He counted me faithful and establishing me in the ministry of which He has entrusted to me. Although I was unworthy, a sinner, but by His grace I obtained mercy and salvation and He aligned me to His blueprint for my life. And because of His abundance of grace, I am who I am today. I am the chief of sinners but now I am His beloved. I was lost but now am found. I was living a lie but now I am living in the truth. I was a persecutor but now I am a preacher of His love, goodness, grace and mercy.

This what I do, before I can share the word, I want to the word to be at work in me first. Yes, I'm not perfect but I'm being perfected by His word. So once I have experienced His works, have learnt from His word, then I would share and preach what He has for others. I share by what I learn. So, yeah I want my life to be an example to others and not a hindrance in every way either in faith, hope, or in drawing closer to God. I'm not saying that I have come to a place of the so called tag "big time" preacher, I never want it but I rather choose to be a person than being a personality. As I said, I did not choose to serve Him, even it was the least in my list of life plan, but when God touched my life and took me out from the filthy life, I begin to put God and His will first in my life. I've never regretted! No turning back, no running away anymore! So how about you friends?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: