Sunday, January 12, 2014

You are made perfect in Christ...!

II Corinthians 12:9-10 NKJV

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

******
Shalom! Day #12. Do you know that in our weakness, God's power is manifested? Let's pray. Father, Your grace and power is perfected in our weaknesses. We thank You, for when we are weak, You make us strong. When we are imperfect, You make us perfect. We thank You, Lord.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Everybody, even Christian's like to say this slogan, "nobody is perfect." Well let me tell you something as a follower of Christ. We are made perfect in the presence of God. We are made perfect in the grace of God. We are made perfect in the love of God! For in our weakness He gave us strength and make us strong and make us perfect! Jesus said, "My grace is sufficient for you." His grace is enough, more than enough to make us perfect.

For when we are weak, then we are made strong in Him. Without Jesus, we are imperfect. Without Jesus we are nothing. Perfection happens when Jesus is with us. So when we are broken before God, then He shall make you perfect once again. Perfection happens when you are broken before God. Perfection happens when you seek the Lord with all your heart. Perfection happens when you allow God to work in your life.

Yes, we aren't perfect, that's the reason we need God's divine intervention in our lives.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: