Friday, January 31, 2014

Use your youth to glorify God...!

I Timothy 4:12, 14-16 NKJV

Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all. Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you.

******
Shalom! Day #31. Do you know that your progress must be evident to all? Let's pray. Father, help us to grow in You daily and bring us to a level of spiritual maturity in You. Let us not be a "baby Christians" but grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding of You. Give us the courage to do greater things for You and in Your name. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

You feel like just because you are a youth, people are looking down to you? Everyone, almost every youth feel like this. The best tag line they always use is "who am I, they are more qualified to serve, not me." God is not looking for those who are qualified but those who are willing and ready to do His will. Let no one despise your youth, it means let no one look down at you because of your age, experience and the level of bible knowledge in you, but be an example in every ways. Aspire to do what people hasn't done. Aspire to be filled with the spirit, a constant desire and hunger after the Holy Spirit. Nowadays people judge a book by its cover, therefore people judge you by how you live and not what's in yoir heart, but God sees your heart. Therefore how you live and grow it will impact as well as affect others. If you are living a godly life, walking with the Lord, serving Him, having a fervent spirit, the willingness to attempt greater things for God,  the readiness to move when God commands, all this becomes a great motivator to other who see you and those who around you.

Do not neglect the things which have been prophesied upon you. Walk it, do it and see it become a reality.  People will respect you when you do something great. Respect, you have to earn it, not ask for it. Today, I am who I am because I learned, I observed, and I do, not doing ordinary things but taking a project which seems so impossible to do yet I take it and accomplish it, breaking through the impossibilities! Because I know with God nothing is impossible.  When people are talking about it, I am already at the field doing it. This is how I grow, yet I am not there yet, I'm moving myself to a place of greater significance in the Lord. Challenge yourself to do greater things. Albert Einstein, Thomas Alva Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, Henry Ford,  all this people just an ordinary people like you and me, but the difference is, they attempt to do things which people have not done before. Have you discovered the extraordinary potential in you which you not known of? Now is the time to do so! Aspire to do greater works, and inspire many other youths to do much greater thins than you have done. Be an example to them.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: