Saturday, January 4, 2014

Step in boldly...!

I Corinthians 16:9 NKJV

For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there  are many adversaries.

******
Shalom! Day #4. Do you know that with every door opened for you by God, there's always a lot of challenges to face? Let's pray. Father, we thank You for the new opportunities,  for the new doors You have opened for us. As we step into the opened doors, Lord give us the strength to face the challenges that's yet to come. Give us the strength to face the giants and to bring them down. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Is it only me or you feel the same too? I've been praying for God to open a new door for me, that in may step into a new horizon with a new environment to serve Him. I can strongly feel that the day is coming soon. But the question is, am I ready to face the challenges as I step into the door? For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there  are many adversaries. Even apostle Paul realized it.

Stand strong and be ready to face your adversaries. When God opens a new door for you, there will be people who try to bring you down, there will be people who will talk bad about, who will back stab you, there will be people who will ridicule you and even to cripple your spirit. Remain steadfast, stand strong and face it like a man! This year, 2014, I believe God is opening new doors of opportunities for you this year. Be ready to step in and to defeat every adversaries and to face the challenges boldly.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: