Friday, January 3, 2014

Grace not in vain...!

I Corinthians 15:9-10, 57-58 NKJV

For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which  was with me. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

******
Shalom! Day #3. Do you know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord? Let's pray. Father, when we were so unworthy,  You took us and cleansed us from all filth and sin. Because of Your grace, we are what we are today. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Everyone of us are unworthy to serve God, but God with all His grace, saved us and He cleansed us and set us to serve Him. It wasn't anything good about us, it's all about Him, His goodness and His grace towards us. Looking back at my life, 10 years ago, I was saved yet was living in darkness. Was a believer but was living a lie. Yet, God chooses the shameful thing of this world to be a testimony for this world. I am who am I am today is because of the great I AM. His grace towards me wasn't in vain, because His grace was at work in me and has produce a good fruit. The grace of God is still actively working in me and because of His grace, I am doing His will up to this day and till He calls me back. Many people said, I am a hopeless case, but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. For the works of God in your lives haven't gone in vain, so if you are doing His works now, be steadfast and immovable and always abounding in the work of the Lord,  for your labor is not in vain. God will reward you! As we are in the third day of this brand new year, it is still not late for us to renew our commitment towards God.  Allow Him to work in us and through us. Always abounding in the work of the Lord!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: