Thursday, January 23, 2014

Are you anxious...?

Philippians 4:6-7, 19 NKJV

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

******
Shalom! Day #23. Do you know that you don't profit anything by being anxious and worried about a lot of things? Let's pray. Father, teach us to be thankful in every situations and be not anxious for nothing, for we know that You care for us and You hear our prayers and You are able to create a miracle for us. Let Your peace guard our heart and minds today as we surrender all to You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Well, I thank God for speaking to me from this verse. I'm going through a financial situation and as I was reading the Word this morning, suddenly this verse came alive into my spirit and after a while, my mum texting me to read 1 Peter 5:7, I was like, God, You're simply amazing! Why worry or feel anxiety and what profit you get with all this for He cares for you! Amen! The Lord spoke to me as I was reading this verse, and forgive me I doubted for a second, then my mum sms-ed me 1 Peter 5:7. God knows and God cares! Few things I learned today and would like to share it with you.

1. Be anxious for nothing.
⊙ the word "anxious" in Merriam-Webster's dictionary it means
     1 : characterized by extreme uneasiness of mind or brooding fear about some contingency : worried <anxious parents>
     2 : characterized by, resulting from, or causing anxiety : worrying <an anxious night>

In Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV, Jesus said,"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” And again in Matthew 6:25, 27, 34 NKJV “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?  Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Folks,  if you are going through some situation in your life, be not worry about it because you aren't adding anything or solving anything by doing so. And this bring us to the next point which is.....

2. EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication,  with thanksgiving.
⊙ in the verse which we read just now I'm Matthew 11:28-30, Jesus gives us an invitation to come to Him. Come, let us go to Him by prayer and supplication,  with thanksgiving. It doesn't mean that God don't know what you are going through but He wants us to go to Him by prayer and supplication, humble before God. Supplication speaks about humbling ourselves before God. Lift up your prayers to God in humble manner and giving Him thanks for the unseen miracle! When you come to God, your soul finds rest in Him. Your soul is lifted up with a new hope and strength. All things regarding your life is a prayer away. When you begin to pour out your heart anf pray according to His will, God does His miracle for you! And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

3. My GOD is able and shall supply all you need!
⊙ oh yes! My GOD is richer than what you can imagine!  He own the cattles of the mountains. He owns everything in heaven and in earth! He shall supply! He is able! He will do it! What do you need? Are you facing Financial difficulties? Come to God in humbleness and by prayer and supplication before God! And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Wow....isn't He is simply awesome? Well, what's you condition now? What do you need? Just follow as what is written here or may be you have your own way of coming to God, well whatever it is, humble, pray, believe, see the unseen miracle and DO NOT WORRY!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: