Friday, February 28, 2014

Jezebel.... the false prophetess....!

Revelation 2:19-23, 25-26 NKJV

“I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.  Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow  that woman  Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.  And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.  Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.  I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works. But hold fast what you have till I come.  And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—

******
Shalom! Day #59. Do you know that God gives us second chance so that we would repent and be reconciled to God in Hi grace period? Let's pray. Father, we repent of following false prophets and also all their false teachings. Forgive us for our sins. Build us continually on Your word. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The Lord is saying today that "I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first." Again, allow me to remind you something,  that the Lord remembers every good work you've done. Despite all this good works, yet we are still listening to every words of the false teachers. Now, as I've mentioned in my previous posts, many false teachers and prophets are out there, beware and test every spirit. There are many wolf in sheep's clothing pretending to be the preacher of truth but then they are actually talking nonsense and preaching false doctrines.

In today's verse, we see Jezebel who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. God gave her time to repent, yet she did not. So what happens next? Well it's scary! God punishes not only Jezebel,  but also all those who have followed her. Which means, the judgment of God isn't only upon all those false preachers, prophets and so on but also to those who followed them, and if they repent before the grace period of God ends, they might as well have a second chance. I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works. But hold fast what you have till I come.  And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations.

So folks, once again I would like to warn you guy's, beware, be alert and test every spirit.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majectic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: