Saturday, March 1, 2014

Strengthen the things which remain...!

Revelation 3:2-3, 5 NKJV

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God.  Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.  He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

******
Shalom! Day #60. Do you know that each one of us is dying spiritually? Let's pray. Father, Your word says that Jesus came to give life and life more abundantly, therefore Lord we invite You to come and be involved in our lives.  Give us life in every dead area of our lives. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Be careful,  be watchful because you are about to fall, collapse, you are being so shaky. But it still not too late for you. Since the Lord's hanr is upon you, begin to strengthen, rebuilt those that's remaining now. Continue earnestly in building it, not just to maintain but to continue to repair, rebuild, enlarged and expand. How sad it is to hear God says, "I have noy found your works perfect before God" it's almost as same as Jesus denying us before God, for there is one verse which says in Matthew 7:21-23 NKJV “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.  Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’  And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ The question is are we just maintaining the works of the Lord or are we progressing in it, expanding it, enlarging it? Remember, if you aren't diligent in what the Lord has entrusted to you, what you have may be given to those who are diligently doing it. Everyone is replaceable.

Repent of laziness, and begin to be serious in the works of the Lord. Get up and move on, do something new, think new, have a new vision and passion. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majectic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: