Sunday, March 30, 2014

When God calls be ready to do...!

Exodus 3:11-14 NKJV

But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?” So He said, “I will certainly be with you. And this shall  be a sign to you that I have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain.” Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”

******
Shalom!  Day #89. Do you know that many people always give a common accuses when the Lord calls them to serve Him? Let's pray. Father, forgive us for not heeding Your calling and giving reasons most of the time. Forgive us for looking down at ourselves. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The most famous question a person ask when God calls is, "who am I Lord, to do Your calling" or who am I Lord, I'm not even worthy and fit to do Your will." Are you familiar with such reasons? This is the biggest mistake can a believer do - giving many reason when God calls, running away the call of God and looking down at ourselves and comparing ourselves to others who are much more gifted and so on bla bla bla.... The Lord isn't interested with what you have, what knowledge you possess, all those piled up degrees and pHds in theological studies. He is only interested in the readiness of your heart in executing His calling, plans and purposes.

Are we today being like Moses in giving thousands of reasons? As I said earlier, God is interested in the readiness and the willingness of your heart in executing His will and purposes. When God calls you, He knows how to provide for you. For example,  the moment God called Abraham to go to mount Moriah to sacrifice Isaac, he obeyed and he did not reasoned much with God because he knows that God will provide. Even when God called Moses, he was a stammer and could not speak normally. Yet again God showed that He able to supply. He healed Moses of stammering tongue. When God calls, be ready to move! He will provide, He will supply!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: