Friday, March 7, 2014

Are you ready? Jesus is coming...!

Revelation 16:15 NKJV

“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

******
Shalom! Day #66. Do you know that the Lord comes when you aren't aware of? Let's pray. Father, prepare our hearts so that we are alerted and be watchful for Your second coming. Let us be ready to see Your glorious second coming. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Sometimes I wonder why does the Lord says that He comes like a thief. Then the Holy Spirit gave me a revelation. He told me that a thief will not announce to everyone that he's going to come and steal things from your house. He will plan it secretly and carefully and execute it perfectly. So does the Lord,  He doesn't announce to everyone what time and date He is coming, but He will come suddenly at your least expected time. Are you ready? Jesus is coming!

Blessed is he who watches and keeps his garments. Not only being watchful but also to keep your garments. Watchful,  yes I understand, it means to be alert at all times, but keep your garments? Does He means that people are "naked" at all times? Yes! Again I was wondering why garments and naked then the Holy Spirit told me this "many or shall I say most of the believers are naked spiritually." Then the Holy Spirit pointed to me the verse in Ephesians 6:10-20, your armour. Be watchful and at the same time make sure you have your spiritual armour on you. Your spiritual armour is to protect you from every attacks of the devil.  While you being watchful and have no spiritual armour on you, the devil easily can attack you and deceive you. He will lead you to believe a lie. He will deceive you to follow false prophets. He will deceive you to believe on wrong doctrines. But if you are being watchful and have your spiritual armour on, no devil can do anything to you because you are all ready to attack and when Jesus comes, He will say to you, "well done My faithful servant,  for you have fought the good fight and have hold on to the faith till the end."

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: