Monday, March 17, 2014

Get out of your comfort zone...!

Genesis 12:1-3 NKJV

Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

******
Shalom! Day #76. Do you know that when you obey God and get out of your comfort zone, you shall see greater success and blessings? Let's pray.  Father, as Abraham obeyed and received his reward, teach us as well to live an obedient life, take us out of our comfort zone and help us to be faithful to You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

If someone comes to and say, "Get out of your country, from your family and your fathers house," what will you do? Immediately pack your things and leave? Or may be take some time to stay a little longer then leave? Well,  don't know about you, but if it was God who spoken to me, then I will go. This is what exactly happened to me in 2008. While I was sitting at my cubicle, in my office, suddenly the Lord spoke to me and He said, "resign your job today and go to the land I have for you." I was like, is this the devil speaking or what? I recognize that voice yet I was doubting. I heard Him saying it three times. At that very day, I resigned my job as I.T Engineer and get out of my comfort zone and moved to the place the Lord wants me to be.

Today God wants to take you out of your comfort zone, are you willing? When God takes you out, it means there's something installed for you. Greater success and blessing is installed for you. God cannot use you if you choose to remain in your comfort zone. Don't blame God for not choosing you and calling you, because you choose to remain in your comfort zone and you choose to remain stagnant. Get out of your comfort zone! If you obey and do so, then the Lord promises to you today that He will make you a great nation; He will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. He will bless those who bless you, And He will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Wow...Amen Hallelujah!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: