Monday, March 3, 2014

Lukewarm is dangerous...!

Revelation 3:15-16, 20 NKJV

“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.  So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.  Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

******
Shalom! Day #62. Do you know that by being a lukewarm Christian, we are actually making our way out from God and that He will literally vomit us out? Let's pray. Father,  forgive us for being a lukewarm Christian. We repent today, as we have heard Your voice rebuking us today. Baptize us with a fervent spirit that we may not be a lukewarm Christian but be on fire for You so that the zeal for the House of God may consume us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. Let us be either hot or cold, do not be lukewarm for it is dangerous for your Christian walk. If you are cold, your spirit will literally froze and you will neither experience spiritual growth nor having a closer relationship with God. A lukewarm Christian never prosper in anything they do. They will continue to be seat warmers in the church for they do not experience a personal touch from God.
 
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. Therefore he or she who listens His voice, He will come and live in you, and you in Him. If He is in you then your spirit is continually renewed and refire for the works of the Lord. Be not a lukewarm Christian,  but let your spirit be on fire for God and His works. Be zealous for God.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majectic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: