Saturday, March 15, 2014

There's always a rainbow....!

Genesis 9:13, 17 NKJV

I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”

******
Shalom! Day #74. Do you know that God never forgets His promises towards us? Let's pray. Father, we thank You for the covenant which You made with us and that You keep to Your promises until today. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Whenever there's rain, I will always be able to the rainbow and every time I see, I see the covenant of God through it. And I'm assured that God keeps to His promise. The Lord has established His covenant with me, and I'm witnessing it taking place in my life until today, how about you? There's a wise saying and it goes like this, "there's always sunshine after the rain." Even if we are walking through the heavy rain situation,  there's always a rainbow to remind us of His promises to us. His promises never fails. His promises He forget not. His promises will and must come to past because the Lord has spoken it.

Are you going through a lot difficult situation? As how God remembers His covenant towards us, when you go through rough and difficult situations,  always remember His promises to you, always remember that there's always a rainbow in the midst of heavy rain. The Lord neither sleeps nor slumber. He remembers you and the promises He with you. Be encouraged folks.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: