Sunday, March 2, 2014

The pillar of God...!

Revelation 3:8, 10-12 NKJV

“I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.  Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.  Behold,  I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.  He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

******
Shalom! Day #61. Do you know that the Lord has opened a door for you where no man can shut or even open the doors which the Lord has closed? Let's pray. Father, we thank You for the new doors of opportunities You have opened for us in which can continue to serve You more extraordinarily. We pray that You will lead us and guide us as we step into this doors which You have opened for us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The Lord opens many doors for you because you are found faithful in Him. Even though you have little strength, despite all the trials and testing and even all the persecutions you have went through with that little strength you have, you were faithful and patient enduring all and did not deny Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Because you have kept His command to persevere, He also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Be faithful for He is faithful.

Now the Lord is saying to us to hold fast what you have, for in little while more, He is coming and He is coming quickly. The Lord says, "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name." A pillar means a beam that holds a structure,  a building and it is the most important pillar in the kingdom of God. Not only that, He will write the name of God and the name of the city of God and the His name upon him or her. Be faithful to God for your reward id great,  things way out of your understanding is prepared for you.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majectic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: