Monday, March 31, 2014

Let my people GO...!

Exodus 5:1-3 NKJV

Afterward Moses and Aaron went in and told Pharaoh, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let My people go, that they may hold a feast to Me in the wilderness.’ ” And Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord , that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord , nor will I let Israel go.” So they said, “The God of the Hebrews has met with us. Please, let us go three days’ journey into the desert and sacrifice to the Lord our God, lest He fall upon us with pestilence or with the sword.”

******
Shalom! Day #90. Do you know that you are responsible towards your people,  your tribe, your community, your nation? Let's pray. Father, as we stand in the gap for this generation,  our people, our tribe, community and nation, continue to empower us, strengthen us for You have appointed us to be prophets and priest to our people, our community and nation. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Let my people go! This is what we should really be doing. As a prophets and priest of God,  we should be waging spiritual warfare with the devil. Moses was demanding to Pharoah to release his people the Israelites to go free. The verse from Jeremiah 1:5, 10 NKJV “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, To root out and to pull down, To destroy and to throw down, To build and to plant.” You may not be a "prophet" by title but youare ordained by God Himself to be the prophet to the nations.  In this case is to your people, tribe, community.

I'm not a prophet, but my calling was from this verse.  I know that God ordained me to pray, prophesy and wage war against the devil! To root out every works of the devil in my generation,  my people, my community. To pull down every strongholds of idolatry.  To destroy every walls that's hindering the truth of from penetrating into the lives of His people. To throw down and trample the devil and every of his evil schemes. To build the altar of worship into the lives of His people and to plant His people in the garden of God, His vineyard.  And I realized that this can only be done through intensive prayer and worship and literally doing something about it! And this is what I've been doing for the past 13 years, actively involved in the youth works and forcefully taking them back from the devil's hand. So are you standing in the gap for your people, tribe, community, nation and generation today? To be a history maker, you must do something what others did not do. In whichever area you are called to serve, let people be your mission.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: