Tuesday, March 11, 2014

He makes all things new...!

Revelation 21:4-5 NKJV

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

******
Shalom! Day #70. Do you know that God is able to make all things new in your life? Let's pray. Father, as we commit our lives to You, we pray that You will create us anew. You will make all things new in our lives. We thank You, Lord.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

As I was reading this chapter, God reminded me about another verse in Isaiah 43:18-19 NKJV “Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. I can say that this two verses are interconnected, they relate yo one another.  In today's verse the Lord says that And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying and continued with do not remember the former things nor consider the things of old. It simply means, "hey son or daughter listen carefully,  I'm about to do something new in your life and through your life. Do not keep on thinking about how your past was, do not stay in your past. Get ready, get ready for the new things."

If we kept on thinking about our past, you are just wasting the rest of your life. It's going to bring anything good except sadness, discouragement,  dissatisfaction and disappointments. Give yourself to the new things the Lord has before you. The new things He has for you is not filled with pain, sadness, discouragement, disappointments but a hope for a better future (Jer 29:11).

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: