Sunday, February 24, 2013

I will bring you back!

Genesis 28:15 NKJV

Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”

******
Shalom! Day #55. Do you know that no matter how far we run, God still pulls us back to Him, aligned us once again to His plans, purposes and promises concerning our lives? Let us pray. Father in the name of Jesus we ask of you today, never ever let us go from Your presence, plans, purposes, promised and Your will. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen!

"I will neither leave you nor forsake you. I that have started a good work in you, is faithful and will accomplish it." Does this verses rings a bell? This is the promises of Jesus to us. No matted how far we tend to run from the call of God, He is still WITH us and KEEPS us, preserves us, protects us, we secures us. He is with us. The moment we acknowledges God in our lives, enthroned in our lives, be the Savior of our lives, He is with us. The moment He Is with us, He keeps us in His hands no matter how far we run. There is a reason why He never let go and keeps us. To see His promises accomplished in our lives. To see His plans and purposes be established and activated in our lives.

No matter how far we run, He says, "I will BRING you back to this land!" Psalms 139:1-4, 7-8 NKJV O Lord , You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there  is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord , You know it altogether. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are  there. King David says this. God will brings us back to this land, meaning to say, God will bring is back to His plans, His purposes, His will, and His promises! Even to the wormhole, He will find us! Amen!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: