Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Therefore be zealous and repent.

Revelation 3:2, 19 NKJV

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God.  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

******
Shalom! Day #44. Do you know that when God disciplines you, there is a reason for it and the reason is LOVE? Let's pray. Father we thank You for this day. As we study Your word, Holy Spirit help us to be watchful and to do the works of salvation. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen!

When we linger in the worldly patterns and neglect the things of God -- our calling, salvation, pleasing God, our body gets weak and it's just waiting its time to die. Therefore, let us be found faithful till the end. There's still a chance to do something. God gives everyone a second chance. Use it wisely. The works of our salvation is not perfect before God. Why? Because we have forgotten the first love. Because we take salvation for granted. Because we don't really understand what actually happened at he Cross. If only we understand it, if only.... I guess we won't be living a lie. Be watchful and strengthen the remaining faith that you have.

How many is "as many"? That "as many" are those who believe and walking rightly before God. Everytime we experience this. Even I do experience this most of the time. I know He loves me and corrects me, rebukes me, mould me, refine me, lead me. Whenever God rebukes, don't fight it but be quick to responce and repent. The more you try to neglect His rebuke, the worse our condition can be. No human is perfect, but if we allow God to discipline us, He is making us to be perfect.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: