Saturday, November 29, 2014

A change of heart...!

Jeremiah 24:6-7 NKJV

For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up. Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord ; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #333. Do you know that the Lord Jesus has a marvelous plan for your life when obey Him and live according to His ways? Let's pray. Father,  we surrender our lives to You.  While we breathe, we live for You. Have Your ways in our lives. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The Lord's plan is all about building His people to a strong tower with Jesus being the firm foundation in their lives. It doesn't matter how far you manage to run away from God, yet He will still bring you back to His perfect plan. When the Lord brings you back, He will not just ley you be you, but He will make a drastic change in you so that you will live according to His ways and doing His will.
A new heart is given to everyone who yields themselves to the Spirit of God. This isn't the physical heart that I'm talking about, but our spiritual heart. He doesn't give an artificial spiritual heart but literally a new spiritual heart. A fertile heart that will produce much fruits. God is actually interested with our hearts, the genuineness of our heart before God. The Lord knows everything and sees everything yet He doesn't force His way into us.  With that new heart we will began to seek God once again. Folks, it's never to late for us to return back to God. He says that "He has a plan to prosper you and a bright future," and "He has engraved your name in His palm." Let us therefore come back to God. Once you follow Jesus, there's no place to turn back, but if you're out of Jesus, there's alway a U-turn.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: