Sunday, November 2, 2014

God is for you... HE IS ABLE TO HELP YOU..!

Isaiah 41:8-13 NKJV

“But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, The descendants of Abraham My friend. You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its farthest regions, And said to you, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ “Behold, all those who were incensed against you Shall be ashamed and disgraced; They shall be as nothing, And those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them— Those who contended with you. Those who war against you Shall be as nothing, As a nonexistent thing. For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’

******
† Shalom †......! Day #306. Do you know that the God who calls you is faithful and He will do it? Let's pray. Father, You have chosen us and have called us to be Your vessel. You are faithful God and we believe that You will provide everything we need to walk this life and to serve You.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Oh yes folks,  it is God who will help you, no one else. No other name that brings salvation to you, but Jesus. God is able to  help you in whatever situation you in. Fear not for He is able and He is able to create a fresh miracle for You. God has chosen you for greater purpose and for you to achieve that greater purpose, God is there to bring you through it. As He has prepared for Abraham the sacrificial lamb, He will also prepare for you everything you need!

One thing I like and firmly hold on to this verse because God says that " Behold, all those who were incensed against you Shall be ashamed and disgraced; They shall be as nothing, And those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them— Those who contended with you. Those who war against you Shall be as nothing, As a nonexistent thing." Wow... This verse really brought an encouragement to me, it's like a fire that that's sparke again. I'm very much sure that God is my victory, God is my strength, God is my everything!  Hallelujah 🙌! How about you folks?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: