Saturday, November 15, 2014

A fresh miracle in condition critical...!

Isaiah 59:1, 21 NKJV

Behold, the Lord ’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. “As for Me,” says the Lord , “this is My covenant with them: My Spirit who is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your descendants, nor from the mouth of your descendants’ descendants,” says the Lord , “from this time and forevermore.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #319. Do you know that the Lord's hand is neither shortened to create a miracle nor His ears is closed from hearing your prayers? Let's pray.  Father, as it is written in today's verse, we believe that You are able to create a miracle in condition critical. You are mighty to save us from any conditions and situations. We believe in You Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, if indee you've "forgotten" let me remind you once again that our God is the Creator and the Master of all the earth and the universe.  He created the 1st human being. His hands isn't shortened to create a miracle. He created a possible miracle from an impossible situations. Out of dust He formed the 1st human. That same God is able to create a miracle in your life today.

The Lord says that "My Spirit who is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your descendants, nor from the mouth of your descendants’ descendants,” says the Lord , “from this time and forevermore.” Hallelujah 🙌! To experience miracles daily in your life you must realize that God's Spirit is upon you and His words is in you. Use it with all authority that's been given to you and use it daily in every situation you face, in every critical condition you're,  The power of His word and His Spirit is able to create a fresh miracle for you. Boldly confess and declare the word of God in your life, ministry, family, work, studies, every situation and condition.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: