Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A prayer house is a power house...!

Isaiah 66:1-2, 18 NKJV

Thus says the Lord : “Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest? For all those things My hand has made, And all those things exist,” Says the Lord . “But on this one will I look: On him  who  is poor and of a contrite spirit, And who trembles at My word. “For I know their works and their thoughts. It shall be that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come and see My glory.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #323. Do you know that you are the house of God? Let's pray.   Father, forgive us for defiling Your temple, our bodies. Forgive us for making You house as a den of robbers. Your house shall be called a house of prayer. Let prayers be lifted from this living prayer tower. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, our body the temple of God and the Holy Spirit resides in us. God created the whole universe and the earth and everything in it, yet still God is looking for a "house" where He will be welcomed and He would stay. Today I'm speaking about our body, His temple. Jesus said in Matthew 21:13, He said "My house shall be called a house of prayer, but you have made it a den of robbers." I'm not just speaking of the physical church, the building but about our body, our spiritual temple, His dwelling place. Are we being His "house of prayer?"

The bible says that we are the living sacrifice,  and when we present our sacrifices before the altar of God, He accepts it as a sweet aroma pleasing unto God. Is our lives pleasing unto Him? We are called to pray, a prayer house whereby prayer is lifted up no matter what condition and situations we are. A prayer house is a power house! We are the living prayer towers. God isn't just looking at the physical church building as a prayer house, but our spiritual temple and He is looking whether is there prayer being made and lifted up from that prayer tower! Prayer isn't just a way for you to fellowship with God, but it is your spiritual weapon. When you begin to pray, you are actually in a spiritual warfare. Pray until you see something happens! One hour or two isn't just enough. We really need to intercede for our nation, our generation,  our people, yeah....we need to pray like never before! Only through intense prayer, all strongholds are destroyed! It's a challenge for me.... What about you.... Are you willing to stand in the gap and intercede?  Aren't you just sick and tired of what you are going through??? Aren't you sick and tired of being bullied by that dirty old devil??? You want a breakthrough? WELL,.... NOW IS THE TIME TO PRAY...Pray intensely! Pray like never before! Go deeper in prayer! Prevail and travail in prayer until you see something happen!!! Use your SPIRITUAL WEAPONS and wage war in the spiritual realm until you see the breakthrough!!! Let God dwell in His prayer house.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: