Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I am the Masterpiece of God...!

Isaiah 64:8 NKJV

But now, O Lord , You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter; And all we are the work of Your hand.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #322. Do you know that God formed us from dust and made us into His wonderful masterpiece? Let's pray. Father, You are the Potter and we are the clay, mould us and make us daily, this is what we pray. Continue to create us a new in You, for we are the work of Your hand. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Hallelujah 🙌! Praise the Lord! Friends, greetings and shalom in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Have you ever been to a pottery shop? If you did, I believe you've seen how pots are made if you don't, then, please allow me to describe to in just a bit. A potter,  first he mixed the red soil with some other soil with water then he mixed it all together. Then, he placed it on a spindle and begins to mould and create the design he wants and after he has completed the moulding and designing process, he puts it into the oven to be burned so that it will be hardened. After that, they cool it off,  and began to color it and tadaaaa.... A beautiful vase.

Today, as we walk this life, let us not live carelessly but be submitted to the Lord, allow Him to mould us, design us and color us according to His plans and purposes for our life and finally you will be His masterpiece. When your life is in His hands, He has full access to every areas of our life so that He can do whatever it takes so that we would be His wonderful masterpiece. Every events that's taken place in our lives is like a thread that's being woven into a beautiful masterpiece. I am my Master's piece. As I allow God to be the Potter of my life, He leads me and guide, He prunes and cut off every branches that's not bearing fruit,  He mould me into His plans and His purposes for my life,  because He knows what's the best for me. Amen.....! Today, will you allow God to be the Potter of your life? The answer is within you....

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: