Sunday, November 16, 2014

The valley of dry bones...!

Isaiah 60:1-2, 19-20 NKJV

Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. “The sun shall no longer be your light by day, Nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you; But the Lord will be to you an everlasting light, And your God your glory. Your sun shall no longer go down, Nor shall your moon withdraw itself; For the Lord will be your everlasting light, And the days of your mourning shall be ended.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #320. Do you know that even when you walk through the darkness or surrounded with darkness,  still you will shine in the midst of the darkness because the glory of God is upon you? Let's pray. Father, we are shining because of Your glory, therefore let Your glory continue to be upon us as we walk with You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends,  each one of us do experience a moment in the valley and a moment on the of the mountain. I don't know about what you are going through, but I'm once again here in the valley of dry bones. I feel so dry, oh the dryness is killing me. Such a drought in this valley, yet I perceive, I push, I press on,  I pursue God in this dryness, to come repentance so that I will be filled anew once again,  renewed once again,  refreshed once again, refined once again, recapture the fire of God once again and continue to run with the fire. In the valley of dry bones is where I learn many things. It's a place of preparation for me and God is telling me "NOW IS THE TIME, ARISE AND SHINE!" How about you folks?

Friends,  as I read this verse this morning I regain my strength in the Lord Jesus and I know for sure oh yes for sure God wants me arise once again. Oh yes friends, though we may fall a thousand times,  but when we determined to arise and shine once again, you will soar like the eagle and no devil can stop you....! You don't need the sun to shine your path neither the moon to light your way in the night, but the GLORY of that's your will be rear guard and the GLORY of God will shine upon you, through you even you are in the darkness, you will shine forth His limitless glory wherever you are hallelujah 🙌!  Let us arise and shine! Let our lives shine forth His glory! It's time for you to prophesy to the dry bones in the valley....!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: