Monday, November 3, 2014

You are here by appointment to serve His higher calling...!

Isaiah 42:6-9 NKJV

“I, the Lord , have called You in righteousness, And will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the Gentiles, To open blind eyes, To bring out prisoners from the prison, Those who sit in darkness from the prison house. I am the Lord , that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images. Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #307. Do you know that you have great responsibility as a believer and a follower of Christ Jesus?  Let's pray.  Father,  let us not forget the purpose of which You have called us. Let us continue to run with the vision that You have given us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, your calling is for sure and for a higher purpose.  The Lord has called you to be a salt and light to this world. Salt plays a vital part in cooking. Salt gives taste to the food we eat. It serves a higher purpose in the food that we eat, likewise we are to add in flavor into the lives of the people we come across daily. God has made you as a covenant to the gentiles that through you He would perform great and mighty marvelous works to the gentiles.

Now, once you was blind, but now you see. Once you was in darkness but now you are in the marvelous light of the Lord.  He has called us out of darkness into His marvelous light, Peter says therefore live as a children of light. "Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them.” Let go of your past and grab hold of your future. Be ready to move with God to places you have not been before. Be a friend to the people God is bringing across your path and let the glory of the Lord shine into their lives through you. Remember always, that you are here by appointment to serve the higher calling of God...! Gbu!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: