Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Lord has called you by your name...!

Isaiah 45:3-4 NKJV

I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord , Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel. For Jacob My servant’s sake, And Israel My elect, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #311. Do you know that God has given to each one of us the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places? Let's pray.  Father, thank You for calling us by our name while we were still in the darkness and have not known You. Thank You for giving us the second chance to live in Your grace and mercy. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

I still remember the Lord spoke to me saying that, "the riches of the wicked shall be yours" and indeed it's true and I'm seeing it happening. God is about to release this blessings upon your life, are you ready to grab hold of it? No, I'm not sharing about ways to prosper or how to live a life full with blessing. I'm just pointing out to you the truth of His words. There's treasures hidden in the secret,  in the darkness, are you ready to claim what's rightfully yours? All this while, the devil has been lying to us and has blinded us, but now, you have to claim what's rightfully belongs to you. The devil has been robbing your blessings of good health, joy, happiness, family bonds, your good relationship between you and your spouse and riches and it's hidden in the darkness, in the secret place.

Today's, if you realize this word, now is the time for you to do something about it. God has called you by your name even before you were came into this world. He knew you even before you were formed in your mother's womb and has set you apart for His purpose and to do His will. Therefore as you continue to walk in Him, the Lord is faithful and He shall provide everything that you need as He has spoken that " I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places..." God will give you what's rightfully belongs to you. Be faithful to God and be a faithful believer. Gbu...!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: