Thursday, November 27, 2014

Catch the fire and run with the fire....!

Jeremiah 20:9, 11 NKJV

Then I said, “I will not make mention of Him, Nor speak anymore in His name.” But His  word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not. But the Lord  is  with me as a mighty, awesome One. Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail. They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper. Their  everlasting confusion will never be forgotten.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #331. Do you know that you cannot contain the word of God that's in you because it is like a fire 🔥 shut up in our bones and constantly burning? Let's pray. Father,  like a fire 🔥 shut up in our bones, we want the world to know that You are God. Your words like a fire 🔥 shut up in our bones,  burn off the dross and bring forth the gold that's in us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

I woke up this morning with this two songs in my head, "Burn in me by Paul Wilbur" and "Like a fire by Planetshakers." This morning when I read this verse, in my spirit I knew that the Lord has something for me to learn and practice today. There's two types of fire, one is the fire that brings forth revival, the fire that's constantly stirring our spirit and the second fire is a consuming fire which is a fire that burns out the dross from us and brings forth the gold from within us. If we aren't right before God, then beware of which fire you ask for, lest when God pour down His fire 🔥 upon you, then you will not be able to handle it, consumed totally, literally burned-out.

Now, The Word of God is like a fire shut up in our bones. What does it means? The Word of God gives life and the presence of God gives power. The Word of God is like a refiner's fire that's constantly refining us from inside out. The Word of God continues to burn every wicked ways in us as we allow God to deal with us. The Word of God isn't just a two-edged sword, but as well as a fire that burns from withing us. The word of God is like a catalyst that moves us to be constantly empowered by His Spirit. His words gives life. Now the bible also says that "quench not the Spirit's fire." Never ever limit the Spirit's fire 🔥 or even put off the fire of God, else you will fall. Just imagine this, when there's a house on fire and people who see it they will quickly call the fire department to put off the fire likewise when people see the fire of God is upon you and in you they will not stop talking about it because when you're on fire for God it spreads so fast and the fire is imparted to those who are with you, around you. You impart that fire to them. The fire of God will constantly create a deep passion in us to let to world know that He lives. The fire of God will create a constant desperation for more of God. The fire of God will create a constant longing for God. The fire of God will create a constant hunger and desire for more of God in us. So, have you received your daily dose of His fire today?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: